Barbecue Grilled Halibut
- 4 tablespoons butter (60 mL)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar (60 mL)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (30 mL)
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce (20 mL)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (5mL)
- 2 pounds halibut steaks (~ 1 Kg)
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Coat the halibut with sauce, and place on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes on each side, basting frequently, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sounds mouth watering doesn't it? Book your halibut fishing adventure with Chad's Coastwide Sports Fishing Charters and find out!